Friday, November 11, 2011

All about me design team project

Over at Creative Cafe the new design team showed off work that would represent what their personal style was this week. My entry is a Christmas gift for my boyfriend that shows off his family. I am all about family and really great friendships!!

Anyone that knows me knows how much I love my trees!! So this kaiserkraft tree kit was the perfect project for me to do!

I used four different colors of markers to achieve the tree bark look on the outside piece, followed with modpodge decopauge finish. I picked all my photos out and decopauged them and on the back piece the camoflauge paper. To the front I used gold glitter to highlight the scrolls, followed by tiny silk leaves that came from a ribbon. The entire piece was allowed to dry and then I put it together to show you the results!!

Thanks for looking and hope you like it!!
Betty Jo


1 comment: